The Regional Preparatory Meeting for the Internet Governance Forum (LACIGF) is the regional meeting space for multistakeholder political dialogue, where government, private sector, technical community, and civil society representatives share and discuss their various perspectives, which are then taken to the global IGF as the voice of Latin America and the Caribbean.
LACNIC has the role of Program Committee Secretariat, as part of which it is responsible for seeking contributions to the Trustfund, a key resource that allows all sectors to participate in the event.
The LACIGF Trustfund receives voluntary contributions from companies and organizations and is managed by the Secretariat to fund event logistics, including conference rooms, audiovisual support, simultaneous interpretation, streaming, support staff, catering, communication and dissemination materials, among others.
It also funds the Sponsorship Program, which allows the participation of a large group of people from around the region who would otherwise not be able to attend each event.
For all of the above, we would like to extend a cordial invitation to contribute to the LACIGF Trust Fund. For more information, contact email@example.com
Donors to the Trustfund
- ADC – Asociación por los Derechos Civiles
- ALAI – Asociación Latinoamericana de Internet
- APC – Asociación para el Progreso de las Comunicaciones
- ASIET – Asociación Interamericana de Empresas de Telecomunicaciones
- Derechos Digitales
- Fundación Telefónica
- GSMA – Asociación GSM
- ICANN: (Corporación de Internet para la Asignación de Nombres y Números
- IGFSA – Internet Governance Forum Support Association
- IPANDETEC – Instituto Panameño de Derecho y Nuevas Tecnologías
- ISOC (Internet Society)
- LACTLD (Latin American and Caribbean TLD Association)